Saturday, August 21, 2010

I feel like I should explain a little bit about what I mean when I cite "lyrics" as a day's work.  After all, I haven't actually displayed any of them, or even uploaded any songs with vocals (aside from Sorrow, which already had lyrics).  This is because, like with a lot of my work, I have a hard time finishing things.  I have an ever-growing text file full of couplets and lines, things that sound catchy and are evocative.  The thing is, all of these snippets are going un-expanded-upon.  I'm faced with the fact that while my tidbits may work well, it's hard to craft entire songs around them.

Today's song:  This is Cee-Lo Green's newest single.  It plays like Kanye's "Gold Digger," but more to-the-point, more melodic and more profane.

Cee-Lo Green - Fuck You

Today's thing:  Some more shots for my summer project, as well as lyrics, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment