Friday, August 6, 2010

The other day, I happened to be in a bar with a friend and someone I'd just met.  The newcomer played Weezer's "Say It Ain't So" on the jukebox, and as we sang along, I couldn't help but remember all the times that my friends from school and I played the song in Rock Band.

Then, when mentioning this to one of said friends from school, I had the distinct hope that one day, I'd hear one of my own songs in some public place, and remember all the times my band and I practiced and tweaked the song.

Today's song:  A friend with excellent music taste just linked me to this.

The XX - Intro

Today's thing:  I came up with/recorded this (and its fantastically descriptive name) today.  Regarding the second segment of it - I think I'm learning the difference between basslines and guitar riffs.  I'm pretty psyched about that.

whum whum whum test

No comments:

Post a Comment