Thursday, July 15, 2010

On being broke

Having little to no cash makes life interesting.  I no longer use the subway, choosing instead to walk and save the buck-seventy that a T ride costs.  I eat (ramen) before leaving the apartment and I appreciate finding free samples of food far more.  Still, the city is an exciting place regardless of amount of money in my pockets.  Plus, managing to have adventures despite lack of cashflow is immensely satisfying.

I'm almost tempted to crack open that bottle of cheap wine I picked up at the beginning of the summer so I can celebrate how bohemian I am, but I can think of better things to do.  Like being sober.

Today's song:  Another neat drum 'n' bass song, as well as an excellent fan-made (I think) music video.

Venetian Snares - Szerencsétlen

Today's thing:  After almost a week of various adventures, I'm getting back into the creative groove.  Today, I started working on making something fuller out of one of the mini themes I did a little while back.  Here's what I've got so far.

Raphael theme reworked WIP

No comments:

Post a Comment