Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So, I picked up the sixth and final volume of Scott Pilgrim when it was released tonight at midnight.  I just finished it, and I have to say, it was a slight disappointment.  I guess it just seemed that there were SO MANY things that had to be wrapped up and it turned into a systematic checklist of taking care of them.  Also, a lot of change happened between the fifth and sixth volumes.  Anyway, books, expectations, etc.  More music-making tomorrow.

Today's song:  I'd had this song in my head for the past few days (despite not hearing it for almost a year or so), then a friend posted lyrics to it on Facebook.

Barenaked Ladies - Bull in a China Shop

Today's thing:  A good chunk of the day was spent traveling to and from Rhode Island.  At least I figured out some of my lesson plan for this coming week's MIT class.

No comments:

Post a Comment