Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jobhunting for the umpteenth time.  This makes me kind of boring, sorry.

Today's song:  This is something I've tried (and, to some degree, succeeded) to replicate in a few songs, mostly in that live 8-bit cover of Heroes that Ian and I did.  Old-school Nintendo synths and drums with driving guitars make for some pretty fun stuff, especially when the whole thing's done by these guys.

Anamanaguchi - Helix Nebula

Today's thing:  Well, I put together a little bit of a song, but not enough to share.  I also submitted another job app, picked another one up, you get the drill.  I'm sure this is a pretty boring thing to hear by now.  Tomorrow I'll try to have something nifty (or even better, you know, A JOB).  Might as well link to that 8-bit cover of Heroes of ours that I mentioned.  Ian's on the left, I'm on the right.

Off the Balcony - Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment