Friday, June 11, 2010

Today marked the start of active jobhunting.   I stopped by Borders first, after having heard they were hiring.  Instead of getting an application, though, I was told to fill out a 45-minute online application and wait for their hiring manager to e-mail me.  Express was more friendly, giving me both an application and the name of the person to talk to when I turn it in.  A couple of other places also surrendered applications.  Looks like I’ve got a lot of app-filling to do tomorrow.

Today’s song:   It’s been sprinkling all day and I just put up my Stranger than Fiction poster.  This one’s good for a time like this.

Spoon – The Way We Get By

Today’s thing:  Well, I made a backing track to jam to on my keyboard or guitar.  It ain’t much and it’s definitely not worth posting.  I also made… er, headway on getting employed, so there’s that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment